Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Making an effort to honour the past


Michael and I decided that we wanted to put up some photos of our 12 years together at our wedding reception (because that's a long time, and we owe it to our various hair cuts), and I think we found a solution. Without ruining anything for folks attending, I think you can get an idea of how we plan to hang them in the photo, above.

Like everything else that we've planned for the big day, we chose this method because it was easiest. Other than picking the photos and getting some digital photos developed, it's basically done. Oh yeah, we have to make sure that they're arranged in the right order, because it's a time-line of sorts. I'm surprised at how hard this has been to do. Did I mention now long we've been together? That's a lot of photos.

Now that I see the photos hanging, I'm tempted to do something similar with wedding photos in our apartment, once the dust has settled from the big event. Michael thinks that something like this photo wall would be nice.

1 comment:

brie said...

I love it and I cannot wait to see it in person. It's funny because when I was leaving work this afternoon I was thinking about you, Erin, and about how you had such long hair when we first met. And that we were first neighbors almost 9 years ago! Time flies.

I will see you (and all your haircuts) very soon!