Wednesday, April 23, 2008

She's so hot she's making me sexist

Michael and I have watched five episodes of Flight of the Conchords. Bust describes the show as a mash-up of Curb Your Enthusiasm, Weird Al Yankovic, Borat, The Monkees, The Muppet Show, The Office and Keith Partridge. It sounds like a nightmare, but we've fallen in love Brett and Jemaine. Here's a clip that features my favorite song to date:



Also, check out my post about bookplates on Things Worth Making! I decided that I don' t have a problem telling you what's up on my other blog. If you don't like making things, don't look. Deal?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bqxnm6t3QMw

I'm very partial to Jemaine myself.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g9Qu3iP3RYA&feature=related

I'm not going to post all of my (so far) favourites, but I have to say, I was NOT sold on flight of the conchords until the second try...now: I'm sold!

sarah said...

*sigh* I would marry Jemaine in a heartbeat.
This one is my favourite... I love it.

"Where did you get that perposterous hypothesis? Did Steve tell you that?"

Lydia said...

Flight of the Conchords are playing at the Sub Pop Festival in Seattle this July, and it's only $30 for a one day ticket. I'm going to buy tickets today.

Erin Riley said...

Jen, I didn't watch your clips because I don't want to risk my future enjoyment! But I will tell you that Michael love Jemaine best. I haven't decided on my favorite yet.