Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New buddy

There's a new baby in my life, and I'm pumped! This is what he looked like before he was born:

Michael and I made stew for the new parents, and I got to deliver it earlier today. It was the perfect gift, because I got to hold the baby while the parents ate lunch. The baby is one day old, friends! And I held him! I don't want to go posting pictures of other peoples babies (unless it's my nephew, of course) and I don't want announce anything that I'm not supposed to announce, but I'm sure you can figure out who the parents are if you've been reading my other blog.

Oh yeah, my other blog. I just updated it today (it is Wednesday). Are you tired of me advertising the other blog on this blog? I'm tired of it. Maybe I'll just write NEW POST! beside the link every time I write a new post? I'll work on it.

No comments: