Monday, April 30, 2007

It's my first day at work

It was my first day at the office today, so this morning Michael played me a Daniel Johnston song. Guess what it's called:

It's your first day at work
It's your first day at work
You feel so nervous
You feel just like a jerk

You're boss is being nice to you
But that's just for today
Tomorrow he'll be mean to you
So you better listen up
And do what you're supposed to do
Do what you're supposed to do

It's your first day at work
It's your first day at work
You feel so nervous
You feel just like a jerk

I sang it in my head all day. Thankfully my boss will be out of town tomorrow, so he can't be mean to me. Funny. He's actually very nice and I feel at ease with all of my coworkers, even if I do feel a little nervous to start another new job. I've had my fill of first days of work!

No comments: