Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I'm planning to watch. I'm tempted to attend the live screening at the Empress Hotel, which will feature an English breakfast buffet, but I suspect I would regret the temptation in the early morning hours of April 29.

Instead, I think I'll get up to watch some live footage in the comfort of my pajamas. And maybe I'll plan ahead and have some scones and Devonshire cream on hand.

I don't feel one way or the other about the monarchy, but I don't want to miss an opportunity to watch this historic event with the rest of the world.

1 comment:

CoCoon said...

I can totally imagine you watching in your pjs with a tiara on. They're having a Royal Wedding block party in my hood... ah UK life. I'm not that into the royal family, but I might as well join them, cause I know they're going to keep me up all night!