Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bring Your Own Champagne

When we were in Seattle, I finally had the opportunity to buy these mini cans of champagne - a product brought to us by Sofia Coppola. I had tentative plans to buy them for many years, but I don't think they are available in Canada. I found them at my favourite grocery store: Whole Foods.

I don't like champagne very much, but these pink cans made my homework go down easier for a couple of reasons. First, they are ridiculous. Second, they contain alcohol. I wish I had one right now.

Oh yeah. I made earrings. I wrote about them on Things Worth Making.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much are they? i want some!

brie said...

I want one, too.

Erin Riley said...

They were cheap: $13 for 4! And they came in a cute pink box. Fun!

sarah said...

can you bring alcohol over the border? if so, i want to bring some back next time i go south! so cute!

Erin Riley said...

Sarah - yes, you can bring alcohol over the border. Just don't count on finding this champagne at a duty free shop.